You can no longer imagine our modern society without technology. Various digital transformations unfold at the same time at a breathtaking pace. Sustainably generated energy, for instance, demands efficient distribution network.
- Roads and vehicles connecting with each other
- Farming needs technology to optimize the yield per hectare
- Smart cities aim for a higher quality of life for the growing number of residents
- The circular economy demands intelligent manufacturing processes
- And health care requires IT solutions to help medical professionals work more efficiently
In short: the social challenges of today demand the digital solutions of tomorrow. We wish to create a smart and open access digital infrastructure that allows the digital society to prosper.
Bart Oskam, COO Eurofiber:
‘Although the challenges are big, I am optimistic about the power of technology to help find solutions for the transitions going on in for instance energy and food production. I am amazed what we can do with things like massive sensory and AI. And I am very happy to see that we can contribute with a densely deployed digital infrastructure that’s at the heart of the digital society.’
Our impact in Dutch society