Give employees, customers and partners access to real-time information anytime, anywhere. With the additional Datacenter Services offered by Dataplace, our valued Eurofiber Group member, we support you with high-quality colocation solutions. From state-of-the-art Tier3 datacenters situated near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem and Brabant, we provide secure hosting for your mission-critical information and systems while delivering ultra-reliable connectivity and convenient add-on services.
Dataplace offers you a secure and scalable environment tailored to your preferences. Use our co-location solutions for externally hosting servers, replicating your IT environments, creating a back-up facility or distributing your IT services. You can purchase anything from a quarter of a rack up to a full data room. The co-location solutions offered by Dataplace assure the continuity of your IT environment.
Dataplace offers colocation solutions from our own centrally located datacenters situated near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem and Brabant. The geographically separated datacenters are connected through a redundant fiber-optic ring offering maximum availability (uptime). Dataplace’s twin datacenter solution offers you even more continuity assurance, so your IT environment is always available.
The datacenters allow you to access Eurofiber’s reliable fiber-optic network, delivering different types of connectivity: Ethernet VPN, IP VPN, Dark Fiber or WDM. By also deploying Eurofiber’s Business Internet solution, you can offer employees, customers and partners secure access to your centrally stored data and applications. Dataplace’s datacenters are carrier-neutral: you have complete freedom to decide which carrier will supply the services and connections, enabling you to fully utilize co-location in the datacenters. Apart from Eurofiber, Dataplace also has various other carriers readily available, including Level3, Cogent, NL-ix, Relined, Fusix networks, Proserve, A2B Internet, Hibernia networks, BT, KPN, Colt, Verizon, EuregIX, Tele2, NDIX, Vodafone, Ziggo and UNET.
- Relocation and migration – Use our extensive knowledge and expertise in project management, procedures and planning when moving your server parks to a Dataplace location.
- Remote Hands − A team of qualified employees is available 24×7 to receive, install and re-boot your equipment, inspect the cabling and check the alarms, and more.
- Internet Access and Internet Transit – Choose one of these two services for your Business Internet.
Datacenter in detail
The Dataplace datacenters are centrally located and meet the most stringent demands for security, climate control and sustainable energy usage. They have been designed in accordance with Tier3 standards and constructed using the latest techniques.
- All datacenter facilities have a back-up system, from power supply and cooling to the emergency generator. The datacenters are N+1 built from the ground up and have achieved an availability (uptime) of 100% since our start.
- We only use green energy in the datacenters. We comply with international commitments such as ‘The Green Grid’ and the ‘EU Code of Conduct’. We are also compliant with ISO 9001, 27001, 14001, 50001, NEN 7510 and ISAE-3402 type II certifications. Dataplace is always looking for more ways to optimize energy efficiency, for example in the use of cold aisle configurations and raised computer floors.
- We use advanced biometric identification and camera surveillance systems and more to guarantee stringent security at our datacenters.
- The datacenters are accessible 24×7 and offer loading and unloading facilities, areas for unpacking and assembling equipment, a pleasant environment with workstations, and conference rooms equipped with WiFi.
- Dataplace is part of the Eurofiber Group.